Saturday, March 31, 2012

Why am I doing this?

I believe that God laid on my heart to create a blog.  I have now started one and find myself avoiding it.  I knew that it was going to be an awesome responsibility.  And I hoped that I would be inspired every day to write something that would help someone. 
As I journal, I often wonder if someone else may be going through the same things that I am going through.  When I think those thoughts; that is when the blog comes to mind.  Lately I have been contriving to inspire and motivate someone, when I should be journaling my life experiences. Out of that may or may not come something to share on my blog that day.  That is what I strive for from now on.  Live life to the fullest. Gather good information, good experiences, and inspiring moments every day.  Suck them in.  Savor them. Enjoy them.  Use them.  Share them.  That is my motivation.
Today I’ve got a beautiful  7-year-old’s birthday party to attend.  Let’s see what inspiring moments I can gather there.
Expect Great things and decide to have and Awesome day.

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. went to the Church today I enjoyed the service except fot the man that was eating a bag of cheetos in the row in front of me. The message was good Bootsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bootsie,
    Sorry I missed you. Glad you liked it. Next time you are going let me know and I will make sure to be there if I can.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking.