Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pre-Determination

I listened to an audio CD yesterday by Andy Andrews called the Lost Choice.  He told a story of a little boy who rescued a little girl that was stuck in a drainage pipe. Her head was bobbing under.  She was gasping for breaths and drowning.  He jumped into the pipe and dove under to where her foot was lodged. He worked it free and got her out.  When asked later what made him risk his own life to save her, he replied.  “I didn’t think about it.  I just did what I had decided a long time ago, which was that If I was ever in an emergency situation where I could help someone, I would do everything that I could to help”.   And because he had made up his mind a long time ago, he did what he had predetermined, no thoughts, no worries, or no arguments.  He saved a life. 
Is there something in your life that you have predetermined and because of it, seen a positive outcome? I’d be interested to hear your story.  Please comment.
Expect Great things and decide to have an Awesome day.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking.