Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The High Street

One day my 6 year old grand-daughter was telling me about her little friend that was not treating her very nicely.  She said, "Grama, she was being really bossy and I just wanted to go home and not play with her any more, but...  I chose to take the high street."  I think she meant the "high road".  I asked her how it made her feel when she took the high street, she said it made her feel "really, really good". 

Have you ever had someone cut you off on the freeway, or treat you rudely for one reason or another.  Has someone in your family, neighborhood or at work wronged you?  Is there someone that just doesn't like you, and you cant figure out why? 

May I suggest that the next time you have the opportunity to get back at them, or just not acknowledge them at all,  that you take a thought for a moment and do what my grand-daughter did.  "Take the high street".  It just might make you feel "really, really good.".

Expect GREAT things, and decide to have an awesome day. 

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking.