Saturday, August 3, 2013

Good Morning Seattle


I woke up on Seattle this morning. How awesome was that! We came up for Dustin and Laura's (my son & daughter in law's) dance competition, and decided to do some off the beaten path sight seeing.  Some of our  BFFs, Mark and Cathy, from the Vancouver area drove up to meet us and spend the weekend with us.  While the guys went to the air museum, Cathy and I spent the morning at the cutest 
Iittle shopping area called the Georgetown Trailer Park Mall. It's a bunch of old trailers lined up, and selling all sorts of fun, kitschy second hand wares.
It was so much fun browsing through stuff that is now considered "vintage", what I grew up with. I guess that means I'm vintage, (not quite antique). 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I got halfway through writing my blog and got booted off. On my iPad, it's not letting me finish. I have to start a new post.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking.