Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ballroom Dance Competition.

What a fun, entertaining and exciting day. We spent the day watching Dustin and his students kick up their heels at the Seattle Star Ballroom Dance Competition. Two of those students were Aviana & Lily, our beautiful granddaughters. They were two of the youngest competitors there. And they danced right alongside of the adults. They won so many first and second place awards that I lost count. Dustin had two other students there and they placed  6th and 8th for the overall student award.     Dustin's studio; Absolute Rhythm, came in 8th, and he placed 6th in the top teacher category (a cash prize).   These are all high rankings,as there are hundreds of entrants. Congratulations to my son, his wife Laura , his students and studio for all there hard work. Your efforts have paid off. 

It's very hard to take good dance photos on a cell phone. But I am going to work on you tubing some video in the next few days. 

Have a blessed week. 

PS. I'm giving a speech on Tuesday. Pray for my nerves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking.