Monday, October 29, 2012

Sandy sandy,

You are ruining our vacation plans!

We spent the entire day hanging out in the hotel room and watching you on the tube. The highlight of the day was when I spent 45 minutes on the treadmill in the hotel gym

And for what, I ask you? You are causing all kinds of havoc for those poor souls on the coast. As for those of us in mid town Manhattan, you've been a major inconvenience. We had to walk a block and a half to pick up lunch at the deli today, because the only thing open on our street was a nail spa. Too bad I just got a mani & pedi. And for dinner... We couldn't even eat at the restaurant in our hotel, cause it was the only thing open on our street, and the wait was way too long, we had too walk around the corner to the same Irish pup we already ate at once this week.

(as I'm saying all this tongue in cheek, a report of 5 dead already comes on the news. My prayers are with their families. I realize that to us this is a little inconvenience. To others it is life or death. Not a laughing matter.).

According to our cruise line we will sail on Wednesday.

Please keep the people really affected by this storm in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking.