Sunday, July 14, 2013

Thanks SRT for the beautiful locksreen reminder.



SRT Devo. Proverbs 3:5,6  "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all of your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. "

Sometimes we just don't understand why things happen in our lives. Sometimes we don't understand why God is not answering our prayer quickly enough for us. Things are not always clear to our eyes but God's word tells us that he's got our back. Praise God! This means that I don't have to worry anymore. I can allow God to be God and I can go on living my life to the best of my ability to please God.

Dear God,
Please help me to remember this when things come up in life that I don't understand. Help me to remeber that You know the big picture and You have a plan. And to trust it, trust You, because You have my back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking.