Thursday, November 1, 2012

1 week

It's Thursday November 1st. The last we heard they should open the ports today. Our cruise has been down graded to a 5 day Bermuda cruise. I guess we could pout, but hey, we're in NYC, the most exciting place on earth.

Yesterday we went to the movies to see Argo (a must see), and then went to Madame Trousauds wax museum. (the only thing open in town for sight seers). With the transit systems limping along it would have been a nightmare to try to go somewhere outside of walking distance anyway. Some of the parks and other sites should be opening today, but I doubt we are going to want to get on a bus. There is a huge old public library right across the street from our hotel. I've been dying to check it out. I think it should be opening today. I hope. We may go see another play tonight. Maybe Wicked or the Lion King. We are going to try to get discount tickets though.

We're hoping for embarkation tomorrow. Keeping perfectly manicured fingers and toes crossed.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking.