Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ok, it's been quite a while since I've posted a blog.  The reality is, my life is insanely busy.  I have a huge desire to write, yet my desire seems to wane in the evenings when I actually have some time to write.  After a long day of chasing down leads, making new friends, teaching, consulting and advising, I'm literally out of gas, both mentally and emotionally.  My fingers hover over the keyboard, and my mind produces a blank.

So why am I writing this now?  When I know that chances are, nobody actually will read it?  For me. I need the practice of writing, I need the discipline to write on a regular basis and I hope that some inspiration will come of it.

There have been so many blog moments in my life in these last 4 months that I wish I would have taken the time to write down.  Funny things, inspiring things, moments with my kids and grandkids that I will never get back.  I don't want to loose any more.

I don't want to write cliches. But sometimes you have to write the mundane first in order to get it out of the way and get to the good stuff.  So no excuses. I will write what comes out my fingetips and seed what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking.