Sunday, August 25, 2013

God's got this...

9/19/13. Update:
I had another Medicare seminar last Thursday. It went very well. Several people showed up and participated in lively conversation, and I was able to get some good leads for my insurance business. God is so good! I have 2 more sessions scheduled for this fall. I'm doing my due diligence in prepping for it, and expecting a full house.
Blessings, Debbie

Even the small stuff..

I had the Medicare seminar at Flip n furniture last night. I have been preparing for the last two months for it.  I had advertised in two different magazines, through the chamber and two different networking groups, and sent out about 500 invitations.  I had only one guest in attendance.  Talk about a disappointment.!    I have been thinking and praying, trying to figure out what I did wrong.  

So I open up my devotional this morning, with Joyce Meyer. The Scripture is Zacharia: 9:12. "Return to your fortress, you prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you."

I have been praying and asking God and I feel like this was such an answer to my prayers. Joyce says do not give up hope. Jesus did not die for me to be hopeless. He died that I could be full of hope. Joyce says, "the devil wants to steal your hope and he will lie to you. He'll tell you that nothing good can happen in your life or that the things you care about wont last. If you're struggling with a difficult situation, he'll tell you it will never end. But you have to stay full of hope and remember that the devil is a liar. God can change everything! "


She goes on to say, "our Father is good, and he has good plans for your life. If you will maintain your hope, especially in the midst of trouble and uncertain times, he has promised you "double for your trouble ". So refused to give up hope. Start expecting God to do something, something good! ".





Father, you are so good. Your timing is awesome. I place my trust in you because you have promised to give me double For my trouble. I receive that right now. In Jesus name, amen. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! We have a Mighty Father to hope in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Our god is indeede awesome. Have a very blessed day

      Delete
  2. I have read this one until the last sentences. You gave me much inspiration of life. I am Asep Haryono, Indonesian blogger. I will come here again next time. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aep. Thanks for checking or this blog. I really appreciate yor input. What is your blog address? I would love to check it out.

      Delete
    2. Asep, I'm sorry I spelled your name wrong. Typing on I phone not so easy. LOL. Have a blessed day.

      Delete

Tell me what you're thinking.